Q.1 Do I cancel an order?
A. 1 You can cancel your order online before the item has been dispathed. Your amount will be refunded. In case the order you have placed has been dispatched but not yet delivered to you, you may cancel the order through our website or application. Your refund will be initiated once we get the item ordered back to our warehouse.
Also, an order can't be cancelled once the order has been delivered.
To cancel an order kindly follow the instructions:
- Sign into your bibicart.com account and go to the 'My Orders' page
- Select the order you want to cancel and click on the relating 'View Details' button.
- Tap on the "Cancel" link, mention the reason for cancellation, select a mode of refund and affirm cancellation
- Once your cancellation request is made, we will guarantee that the cancellation is handled as quickly as time permits
Q-2 How long will it take to process my cancellation request?
- When you ask for the cancellation of item(s) in your order, it will take us maximum of 1-2 business days to cancel the order and process the refund. You will be notified of the same by email.
- On the off chance that the Order Status demonstrates the item(s) in your request as 'Shipped', we will process your cancellation after receiving the item back in our warehouse. Your refund will be initiated thereafter.
- Be that as it may, on the off chance that you decide to cancel a COD order, it might take up to 7-10 business days for the respective bank to process the refund. You can also contact your respective bank in case the refund is not reflecting
Q-3 Why do I see a disabled 'Cancel' link?
A disabled "Cancel" link can mean the following things:
- The item is being sent together with another order of yours
- The item is non-refundable (eg. e-Gift Vouchers)
After cancellation is done, the amount will be credited in your account (same mode that was used while placing order) in Next 7 working days.
In any of the above cases, you can reach our Customer Support for more information.